10 Minutes, a Tape Measure and a Calculator is all you need.
Measuring for hardwood floor refinishing is easy. Because of bump outs, bay areas with angular walls etc. we know some rooms are tricky. On the left side of this page, we have 3 clickable diagrams to help guide you. (for mobile users use the drop down box) Don't worry if you’re not 100% accurate, most people are within 20 feet. We are going to verify the measurements with you the day of the job.
Measuring length x width - 10’ x 10’ room = 100 sq feet.
It doesn't matter to us if your floors are 50 years old, gray and worn out...or look brand new but need a color change; our job is the same!
Floors are always sanded to new like specification...No Dust Guaranteed. They're stained a color of your choice, and finished with 3 coats of whatever finish is specified in the package purchased.... That's it...Simple as pie!
Unless you are on the market for wood floor installation, there is usually no need for a house visit to see your floor...No High pressure selling. Keep in mind... the guy who insists on seeing your floors is really coming out to sell you and collect a deposit.
1) For estimating, have an idea of the square footage. Measuring is easy, and only takes 10 minutes with a tape measure.
2) Have an idea of what color you want the new floors to be. Click here to see a stain color chart.
3) Know the differences in floor finishes with respect to Manufacturer and Quality. Click here to see our Refinishing Packages.
4) Make a decision and contact us by filling out a short form and submitting here....DONE! We will respond with an accurate estimate.
For Your Comfort
• All price quotes are by the square foot and emailed to you, no bait and switch
• We measure with you to accurately verify measurements the day of the job
• All communication is via email so we both have a copy. This dialogue becomes our electronic agreement and reference to scope of work.
• At time of booking, only a small deposit is required to hold the time slot for your job. No 50% up front, ever!, payment in full due at completion.
• We don't expect you to pick a stain color off the computer. Most narrow their selection to 3 colors; which we bring with us the day of the job. We sand off a section of your floor and demo the colors on your floor to see. By doing this, "what you see is what you get" insuring you make the right decision.
• We're always available for Facetime conversation, or email pictures of any areas of concerns to - Bob@BobSidotiFloors.com
• Your job will be completed by professional floor mechanics using the best equipment and floor product available in the industry.
morris county nj, bergen county nj, passaic county nj,floor sanding,refinish hardwood floors,07470,07401,07403,07005,07930,07444,07407,07630,07410,07006,07046,07110,07436,